Sunday, October 24, 2010

Arrival!

The Browns have arrived in Africa! I keep saying that Malawi will never be the same after the Brown boys have been here :) For those that wish to contact us please call our new phone -- 011-265-991-527782 International rates will apply so I recommend Union Telecard http://www.uniontelecard.com/ we've found rates for 8 cents per minute to Malawi. Soon we will include pictures and more descriptions. Safe and sound and God has blessed our family thank you for all your support in launching us on this endeavor!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you made it safely!! i'm checking often for more updates! :-)
love to you,
kristy

Stutzman's Eight By Grace said...

Ok-I am envious! :-) So happy that you guys are getting settled. Have you found me a job YET? :-) It seems so different-so relaxing and family oriented-I think we may have to do this in the future! Keep me posted! Stay safe-we leave next Friday-Pray for our safety! amber